- Simple, pretty, & yummy
Serves/Makes:Makes 1 med. size tin full
- 2 bags White Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 or more crushed peppermint candy canes
- Melt white chips until just melted.
- Stir crushed candy canes into melted white chocolate.
- Spread mixture out on lined cookie sheet in a somewhat thin layer.
- Melt semi-sweet chips.
- Drizzle thin lines of melted chocolate over mixture in pan.
- Take a fork and rake lightly through top to make swirling effect.
- Cool on counter or in refrigerator.
- Break into pieces.
- To melt chocolate in microwave:
start at 30 seconds, stir, then keep heating at 10-15 second intervals until just melted.
You can leave out the semi-sweet chocolate if you like. You could also try using different kinds of candy canes.