- Campbell's soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). bags frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can French's French Fried Onions
- Mix soup, sour cream and pepper.
- Stir in vegetables, 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cheese and 1/2 onions.
- Spoon into a 3-quart shallow baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and onions over top.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden.