- Chuck's Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) sweet sourdough starter (such as Herman Starter)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) softened butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) flour
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Beat in egg, then starter.
- Stir in remaing ingredients, except flour.
- Slowly stir in flour and mix until smooth.
- Drop by spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- If you have trouble finding "Herman Starter"
Request it and I will post the recipe.