- Rich chocolate/coconut candies dipped in chocolate
- Candy C
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). powdered sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 to 2 pts. pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 2 cans coconut
- 12 oz (336 grm). semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 oz (84 grm). paraffin
- Mix sugar, milk, vanilla, pecans, margarine and coconut until well blended.
- Chill mixture.
- Roll into small balls and chill hard.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in double boiler.
- Roll chilled balls in chocolate mixture.
- Place on waxed paper to dry and cool.