- Venison and noodle dish
- Thom Leighton
- venison, strips about 1"x1/2"x 2" to 3" long
- Italian dressing (your choice of brand...)
- cooked noodles (egg, spaghetti, angel hair pasta, whatever)
- In a frying pan over medium low to medium heat, pour in most to all of the bottle of dressing and add the venison strips.
- Let simmer/saute(whatever) until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve over noodles, pour remaining dressing over the noodles.
- This recipe stems from being a hunter and a bachelor. It was quite a suprise to others how good it tasted.