Serves/Makes:18 or more|
- Cake Mixture:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter or margarine (1 stick)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla flavoring
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- Mix together with fork cake mix, 1 egg, butter, and pecans and press flat into a 9 inch x13 inch pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, 2 eggs, vanilla, and confectioners sugar and spread over cake mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 40-45 minutes or till starts to brown.
- Cut into bars when cool.