- Chuck's Collection
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diet margarine
- 2 oz (56 grm). unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup (225 ml) Equal
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 8 oz (224 grm). reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts or Grape-nuts (not flakes)
- Melt margarine over low heat, add chocolate and stir until it is melted.
- Stir in Equal and vanilla.
- Combine chocolate with cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts or Grape-nuts.
- Spread in a lightly greased 8 inch x 8 inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Next time you can add more Equal if it is not sweet enough.
- Do not have any Diabetic specs on this.
Will look at the library for more.
Post them at a later date.
Hope you ENJOY.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!