Holiday Bread - Pannettone
- A recipe for a breadmaker.
- Alexis Antonelli
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 pound loaf for six
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) warm water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla extract
- 3-1/4 cups (775 ml) bread flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped dried mixed fruit
- Place ingredients in bread machine in order directed by manufacturer.
- If applicable add the chopped fruit when the raisin or nut signal starts or 5 to 10 minutes before the last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White bread cycle and use the Medium or Light crust color.
- Do not use the delay cycles.