Diabetic Chocolate Crunch Candy
- Diabetic Sweet Tooth Cookbook by Mary jane Finsand
- 1 cup (225 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). liquid fructose
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). water
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chow mein noodles
- Combine milk powder and cocoa in a blender or food processor.
- Process until it is a fine powder.
- Stir in fructose and water, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Slightly crush noodles and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tspfuls onto waxed paper.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Exchange, 1 piece: 1/5 bread
Calories, 1 piece 11
Carbohydrates, 1 piece: 3 g