- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package cream cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- sour cream
- lemon pepper, to taste
- 6 flour tortillas
- Mix spinach, cream cheese, onion, 3 tbsp (45 ml) enchilada sauce, and lemon pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle some cheese down the middle of each tortilla, add some spinach mixture, and roll up.
- In greased casserole, spread small amount of enchilada sauce; place rolled enchiladas on top.
- Mix remainder of enchilada sauce with about 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream and pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until hot, about 30 minutes.
- I made this one up myself so the amount of ingredients are not exact. Adjust to fit your taste and enjoy!