Diabetic Marshmallow Creme
- Chucks Collection
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) boiling water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). granulated fructose
- 1 tsp (5 ml). white vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water, letting set for 5 minutes.
- Add to boiling water, cook and stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool to the consistency of thick syrup.
- Stir in fructose and vanilla.
- Beat egg whites into soft peaks.
- Very slowly trickle a small stream of gelatine mixture into egg whites, beating until all gelatine is blended.
- Continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Pour into a lightly greased and floured 13 inch x 9 inch pan, spreading evenly.
- Refrigerate until set and then cut to desired size.
- Exchange, 1 cup: negligible,
Calories, 1 cup: negligible,
Carbohydrates, 1 cup: negligible