Diabetic Semisweet Dipping Chocolate
- Chucks Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). grated parrifine wax
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). liquid fructose
- Combine milk powder, cocoa and wax in a blender or food processor.
- Process to a soft powder.
- Place in a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- Cook and stir untilwax is completely melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat; stir in fructose.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Dip candes in chocolate, shake off excess and place on waxed paper to cool.
- If you have trouble removing candies from waxed paper; slightly warm a cookie sheet, lay waxed paper with candies on the cookie sheet and remove them.
- Exchange, full recipe: 3 low-fat milk,
Calories, full recipe: 427,
Carbohydrates, full recipe: 30 g