Brie with Russian mustard
Serves/Makes:8 or more appetizer servings|
- 1 wheel baby brie
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweet Russian Mustard or more to taste
- Trim the top crust off the wheel of baby brie.
- Place brie on an ovenproof plater or in a quiche dish.
- Pour mustard on top of brie and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about minutes or until brie is softened and starting to melt (watch it carefully, it collapses quickly).
- Serve this hot with triscuit or other substantial cracker
- Almost too simple to be called a recipe but yummy all the same.
ERIKA: AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF TIME LISTED. PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL ADD IT TO THE RECIPE. THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU LISTED WAS NOT VALID FOR SOME REASON. THANKS.