- Donna Rice
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can peach slices, drained
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin orange slices, drained
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) frozen orange juice concentrate thawed (1/2 of a 6 oz (168 grm). can)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) dairy sour cream
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine drained fruits and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine dry pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate.
- Beat with rotary beater until thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Fold in fruit mixture including sliced bananas.
- Cover and chill.
- Good for a crowd, a brunch or a holiday dinner.
From a 1991 cookbook compiled by the Sunriver, Oregon Women's Club.