Broccoli and Artichoke Casserole
- A vegetable side dish
- Peggy Villiger
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 14 oz (392 grm). can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) lemon juice
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- bread crumbs (optional)
- Spray 8 X 8 inch casserole with non-stick spray.
- Place artichoke hearts on the bottom.
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Add broccoli to this mixture.
- Pour over artichokes and stir slightly.
- Top with bread crumbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.), uncovered, for 25-30 minutes.
- This is very much a crowd pleaser and simple too.