- A smoked cheddar fondue
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 12 oz (336 grm). grated smoked cheddar cheese
- 6 tsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) prepared mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) horseradish relish
- cubes of toasted granary bread, to serve
- Rub the inside of the the fondue pot with the cut clove of garlic, then add milk and heat until bubbling.
- Toss cheese in flour, then add to the pot and stir all the time over a low heat until it is melted and the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Stir in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish relish.
- Serve with cubes of toasted French bread.