- Rolled ground beef with spices
- Amanda Greer
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wesson oil (or less)
- 2 packs of brown gravy mix (mixed according to package directions)
- mashed potatoes, cooked noodles, or cooked rice
- Combine ground beef and seasonings.
- Shape into desired size of meatballs.
- Brown in wesson oil.
- Cook on low heat for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Prepare brown gravy.
- Add brown gravy to the meatballs let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, cooked noodles or rice.
- They are great!