Garlic Mashed Hamburger Pie
- A tasty hamburger treat and simple to make
- Mark in Boston, MA
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- salt, pepper, garlic salt, etc. to taste
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 5 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed for regular mashed potatoes
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add seasonings, greenbeans and tomato soup.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 qt. casserole.
- Add garlic to potatoes, then mash.
- Drop mashed potato mounds over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- This is very filling and very easy to make. Enjoy!