- Quick and Easy Casserole
- Grandma in Texas
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). mustard
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) bisquick original
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sesame seeds, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet until brown.
- Drain, stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Heat to boiling and spoon into ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Stir baking mix,milk and eggs with fork until blended (this will appear very thin, don't worry).
- Carefully pour over beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- This is so quick and easy and tastes so good. The ingredients
are simple and usually on hand. Give it a try some night
when you're rushed. My family,and I'm sure yours will