- A tangy delicious dip everyone will love.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:12 or more appeitizers
- 1 regular can sauerkraut
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 ounces diced corned beef
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Thousand Island Dressing
- Drain and rinse sauerkraut.
- In a medium saucepan, mix sauerkraut with cream cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Add diced corned beef and Thousand Island dressing.
- Cover and heat on low until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally to blend all ingredients.
- Serve warm in a pretty crock or in a warming dish with crackers or cocktail rye bread.