- Boursin stuffed Chicken wrapped in Bacon; very simple!
- S. Chokel
- 2 whole boneless skinless breasts, cut in half
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 oz (140 grm). package Boursin cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) snipped chives
- 4 slices bacon, a good quality well cured sugared or honey bacon is best
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Season the breasts with pepper.
- Mix the chives into the cheese until evenly distributed.
- Place a spoonful of cheese mixture on each breast and roll up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each breast and place seam side down in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Place under the broiler for approximately 5 minutes until the bacon is browned.
- Especially good when served with Rice Pilaf or a seasoned brown rice and Green Beans Almondine.
You can also opt to serve them with pan juices spooned over the roll-ups, or make a simple light white sauce flavored with about 1 or 2 tablespoons of Boursin cheese, or cream cheese with a quality Fines Herbs to taste.