- A VERY simple "impossible" coconut pie; use a blender and a pie pan! That's it!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 Cups (475 ml) Sprite or 7-Up
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) powdered milk
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bisquick
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flaked coconut
- 4 eggs, (we use Jumbo ones)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a buttered pie pan and let it set for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- This is a fun custardy coconut pie and makes it own crust. A SUPER DUPER recipe for kids in the kitchen!