Linda's Crockpot Meat & Cheese Dip
- Linda Wilson
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 lb (.5 kg). medium or hot pork sausage
- 1 box of Velveta Cheese
- 1 medium size jar of thick and chunky salsa, medium to mild
- 2 large bags White Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cook meats until well done.
- Drain fat.
- Cut the Velveta Cheese into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cheese cubes into crockpot.
- Place meat on top of cheese.
- Pour salsa over all.
- Cook on low for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir every 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with White Corn Tortilla Chips
- This can be very mild by using mild pork sausage and mild salsa or anything in between by using different combinations. I usually go with medium pork sausage and mild salsa so that anyone can eat it when I am doing it for a lot of people.