Zesty Buttermilk Dressing
- Creamy and zesty buttermilk dressing to use for salads.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Makes about 1 Cup.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lowfat buttermilk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dijon mustard
- sea salt and course ground pepper to taste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Mix all ingredients together and store in refrigerator.
- I often times use a little more buttermilk and about a teaspoon of sugar, as we like thinner and sweeter dressings. Excellent flavor, but make sure you use a good quality dijon mustard.