- The best Dill Dressing you'll taste. Great on salads, vegetables or with fish.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Makes 1-1/4 cups
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) powdered fruit pectin
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) snipped fresh dill
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- In a screw-top jar, combine all ingredients.
- Cover; shake.
- Chill up to 3 days.
- Shake before serving.
- If you are serving with Fish, instead of using plain water in this dressing, use a strained court bouillion for a magnificient flavor. Especially nice with Salmon.