Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing
- Tangy and lip smacking sweet and sour dressing for salads, vegetables, and meats.
- S. Chokel
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) celery seed
- Combine water, sugar, mustard, and vinegar in blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- Whisk in paprika and celery seed.
- Our favorite way to serve this salad dressing is on crisp wedges of Iceberg Lettuce with a "salsa" of cucumber, tomato, petite sweet peas and jicama. Try this salad idea with a spicy fried chicken dinner! Our family's favorite!