Jalapeno and Cheese Appetizers
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sprinkle chopped chile peppers in a well greased 9 inch x 9 inch square baking dish.
- Cover with cheese, then pour beaten eggs over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- Cut into 1/2 inch x 1 inch squares.
- Stick a toothpick into each square, and place on a large
- serving plate.