Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
- Supposed to be from Hoss's
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked rice (1 cup (225 ml) dry)
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped green pepper
- 2 beef bouillion cubes
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce head, cover and simmer 30-40 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- I've made this several times.