- How to cook raw lobster
- Caroline, from New Zealand
Serves/Makes:1 (don't let anyone else share
- 1 frozen lobster tail
- Your favourite seafood sauce
- Good appetite!
- Defrost lobster tail in fridge.
- In a large pot boil some unsalted water.
- Drop whole lobster tail into water and boil for no longer than 15 minutes.
- Remove from water and cool.
- While your lobster is cooling place generous amounts of newspaper over table, place plenty of serviettes on to table, pour your favourite seafood sauce into a bowl, and cut a lemon in half.
- Once lobster has cooled put it onto a plate, sit down at the table, pull the lobster meat from the shell, dip meat into your favourite seafood sauce, drizzle over a little lemon and pop into your mouth - yum!
- You should receive an amazing taste sensation.
- Carry on until lobster is gone, and don't share it with anyone else!
- This really is the best way to eat lobster. If you can get hold of a whole, fresh lobster then cook it the same way - but for around 20 minutes (no longer than half an hour).