- Chucks Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 2 cups (475 ml) dates
- 2 cups (475 ml) candied fruit
- 4 cups (950 ml) nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) marshmallows
- 2 cups (475 ml) crushed graham crackers
- In a bowl mix raisins, chopped dates, candied fruit and chopped nuts.
- In a saucepan bring evaporated milk to a boil; add marshmallows.
- Stir till thoroughly combined; set aside.
- Crush graham crackers and stir into the fruit and nut mixture.
- Add the marshmallow mixture.
- Using wet hands, press the mixture into a 9" loaf pan lined with waxed paper.
- Press down well and refrigerate until set.