- Excellent if you like Lemon/ Very simple to make
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Southwestern Cornbread stuffing 1 box (Pepperidgefarms is best)
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter
- lemon juice
- Prepare stuffing as directed on box (take out 3 tbsp (45 ml). of water and substitute 3 tbsp (45 ml). of Lemon juice optional).
- Trim chicken breasts of fat and flatten them with tenderizer.
- Roll each breast with stuffing in middle.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Melt 4 tbsp (60 ml). of butter with 4 tbsp (60 ml). lemon juice.
- Sprinkle oregano in with butter/lemon juice (to taste).
- Place breasts in dish and baste them every five min.
- Total baking time....25 to 30 minutes...or till chicken is not pink.
- Serve with Rice pilaf and side veggie. Spinach or corn is rather good. Enjoy!