- colorful, flavorful, moist, delicious addition to any meal!
- Kathy Stephens
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornmeal
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped broccoli
- 12 oz (336 grm). cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted butter
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, broccoli (thawed), cottage cheese and melted butter.
- Add broccoli mixture to dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.