- 2 chicken breast halves
- 4 oz (112 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). powdered ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). white wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a zip lock bag, removing as much air as possible before "zipping"!
- Let stand (turning often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces to a platter and keep warm.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a small sauce pan, heat, and add 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine.
- Serve over chicken.