- Delicious on it's own as an appetizer, or scrumptious with Hot Wings!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Serves 4 or more
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). blue cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) crushed garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- Crumble cheese in 9-inch pretty deep well soup plate or a crockware pie pan (A pretty pie pan will be just fine too!).
- In food processor, combine onion, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and pepper--pulse to blend.
- Pour over cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
- Let stand, at room temperature, 2 hours.
- Serve with toasted french bread slices and/or vegetables.
- This is the best dip we have ever munched into, so ENJOY! We like it served as an appetizer when we are having a grilled Marinated London Broil for dinner. YUM.