- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisps with Powdered Sugar coating as a decadent addictive snacking treat.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:A big bowl.
- 12 cups (2825 ml) Crispex cereal
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 12 oz (336 grm). semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb (.5 kg). powdered sugar
- Place Crispex cereal in a large roaster pan or deepest largest mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt together peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture over Crispex cereal.
- Stir to coat cereal well.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large paper grocery bag.
- Add chocolate coated cereal mixture and shake well.
- Put in air tight canister or plastic bag to keep.
- Note: Refrigeration is best, but not necessary if eaten within one week to 10 days.
- Kids of all ages go wild for this snack. Perfect for those PMS moments, perfect for a party snack, perfect for sneaking into the movies.. oh, did I encourage you to cheat the theater's snack bar? OH, you BET! Yummmie with movies!