- The sweet tangy satisfying taste of this Barbeque Sauce is SUPERB. You have got to try it, as it will be your family's favorite like ours.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Makes 1-1/2 Quarts
- 4 cups (950 ml) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sesame oil
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 4 5 tbsp (70 ml) fresh garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sherry
- 3 large bunches green onions, finely chopped
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Use immediately or place in a container with a tight lid.
- 1 Best used on short ribs (traditional), steaks, chicken, or even hamburgers.
- 2 Marinate your choice of meat overnight for best results.
- 3 You can freeze small amounts of this marinade.
- 4 After it has done the marinating, you can heat it for about 20 minutes at a medium simmer and use it as a dipping sauce for your meats during dinner.
- I like to use this for short ribs. Then grill them slowly and sprinkle them with sesame seeds when they are completed. Good served with sticky rice, steamed carrots and broccoli and a dessert of pineapple or a citrus sorbet.