- 1 pie crust (10-inch)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- dash of pepper
- Bake pie crust in 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Gradually add cream cheese mixture to eggs, mixing until well blended.
- Saute onions in margarine.
- Add onions and remaining ingredients to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) 35 to 40 minutes or until set.