- 1 24 oz (672 grm). package frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded hot pepper cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) seasoned salt
- Press thawed hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- Fit hash browns into greased 10-inch pie plate, forming a solid crust.
- Brush crust with melted butter, making certain to brush top edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cheeses and ham evenly over bottom of crust.
- Beat half and half with eggs and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cheeses and ham.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.