- This is Bisquick at art form level. Deeeeliciously better!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:12 standard size biscuits
- 2 cups (475 ml) of Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter (1 stick)
- Using a pasty blender or two knives, cut the butter, sour cream and Bisquick together.
- Grease or use a Pam Spray the muffin tin of your choice. (I use the standard 12 muffin tin, adjust baking time if you use the smaller or larger tins).
- Fill the muffin tin cups 3/4 the way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Best eaten right out of the oven!
- Note: You can be creative and add 1 cup of cheddar or your favorite cheese. Add raisins or other finely chopped fruits or berries for a sweetened version. Brush the tops with a garlic butter or parsley butter.. use your favorite herb with butter. We like them with a whipped honey butter and just the way they come out of the oven.
Especially nice served with Fried Chicken or Fish Dinners as a compliment to the salty crispy entree.