- Simple variation from a college kid with some good ideas!
- S. Chokel
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped onion
- Chopped green pepper
- Chopped tomato
- 1 can Bush's chili hot beans, rinsed and drained.
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bad Fritos
- Kraft Catalina Dressing
- Combine in a large salad bowl add the lettuce, onion, green pepper, tomato, and beans.
- Just before serving add coarsely crushed Fritos (about half a regular size bag).
- Pour most of a large bottle of Kraft Catalina dressing over salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately (does not keep long).