- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can fruit cocktail
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- In large bowl combine cake mix, fruit cocktail and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 13 inch x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Into a medium sized bowl put butter, granulated sugar, and evaporated milk.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spoon over hot cake.