- Polish fruit filled cookies
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- Solo canned fruit filling
- Beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add other ingredients slowly.
- Roll out and cut with 2 inch round cutter.
- Make depression in center and fill with Solo fruit filling.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until barely brown (8 to 10 minutes).
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- I use preserves that I had put up instead of store bought fruit filling. The dough is very delicate. Be careful before and after cooking.