- Low Fat Sugar Free Jello Pie
- Erin Canfield - Canfieldchica@yahoo.com
- 1 package sugar free vanilla instant pudding (JELLO)
- 1 package sugar free fruit JELLO
- 1 package sugar free fruit kool-aid
- 1-1/2 Cups (350 ml) of fresh fruit
- 1-1/2 Cups (350 ml) of water
- Cut up fresh fruit and place in pie crust
- Boil pudding, jello, and kool-aide with water
- Stir with wire wisk for 5 minutes
- Pour mixture on top of fruit
- Chill for 3 hours
- This is a very quick and easy pie. Use the same fruit flavor for all "fruit" ingredients. I have made this for friends using strawberry's and GRAPES. Both went over very well.
You can use any kind of crust. I make a low fat graham cracker crust. I'll post that recipe later.
Very tasty, sugar free if you make it right. Be sure to only use 1 1/2 cups of water otherwise it won't turn out right.