- Delicious and easy to make!
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package penne pasta, dry
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vodka
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) heavy cream
- crushed red pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- In a skillet, saute garlic in a little olive oil.
- Pour in tomatoes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the vodka.
- Add cream and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve over the cooked penne.