Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- The easiest peanut butter cookies you'll find
- 1 cup (225 ml) of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix peanut butter, egg, and sugar together in bowl.
- Take a tsp full of batter and roll into ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 1.5 inches apart.
- Make fork indentions if desired.
- Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown around edges.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to finish cooling.
- My sophomore English teacher made these for us as an example for a project. Thanks Mr. Long!!