Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Serves/Makes:1 9.5 inch x 11 inch casserole
- 4 chicken breasts (not boneless skinless)
- 1 large (2 pk. size) Stove Top stuffing (chicken flavor)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 2 lb (.9 kg). bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). box Velveeta Cheese
- Boil Chicken breasts until done (approx. 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on size of chicken breasts).
- When done, remove skin, debone and break into bite size pieces.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions (drain well).
- Spread prepared stuffing in bottom of 9x12 glass baking dish.
- Layer chicken over stuffing.
- Spoon cream of chicken soup over stuffing and chicken.
- Next add the layer of broccoli.
- Slice the velveeta cheese and place in slices over the broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
- This is a great and easy recipe...