Long John Silver's Pineapple Cheesecake
- Mary Jagoe (allrecipes)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar together.
- Stir in 1 can of pineapple and whipped topping to cream cheese mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into crust and top with other can of pineapple.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.