- Kountry cookin'
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rice vinegar, cider vinegar or leftover pickle juice
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) pickle relish
- Hard-boil eggs at least 15 minutes.
- Run under cold water and peel.
- Place eggs in a bowl and smash with a fork until chopped up.
- Add all ingredients, except paprika, including salt to taste.
- Mix well, chill for at least 5 minutes and spoon on pieces of bread, toast, lettuce leaves, combination salad or crackers.
- Sprinkle with paprika.