Quick Curried Chicken and Broccoli
- Australian Womens's Weekly Chicken Cookbook
- 3 cups (700 ml) chopped cooked chicken
- 6 oz (168 grm). broccoli
- 16 oz (448 grm). can creamy chicken condensed soup
- 2 tsp (10 ml) curry powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packaged breadcrumbs
- Lightly grease ovenproof dish.
- Spread chicken into dish.
- Boil, steam or microwave broccoli and place over chicken.
- Combine undiluted soup, curry powder, juice and mayonnaise in pan.
- Bring to boil, pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with combined cheese and crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered in moderate 350 degree (175 C.) oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.