Snicker Candy Bars Imitations
Serves/Makes:9" x 13 " pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) chocolate chips, divided use
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) peanut butter, divided use
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butterscotch chips, divided use
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) salted peanuts
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). package caramel squares
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) evaporated milk
- Melt 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips, 1/4 cup (60 ml) peanut butter and 1/4 cup (60 ml) butterscotch chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Spread mixture in a 9"x13" pan.
- Boil sugar, milk and butter is a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Mix in salted peanuts.
- Spread over first layer.
- Melt caramels and evaporated milk together.
- Spread this over second layer.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips, peanut butter and butterscotch chips in saucepan and spread over third layer.
- Cool and cut into small bars.
- Recipe submitted by Marcia Swiggum of South Wayne WI to Phyllis Drake's Readers' Exchange column in the San Jose Mercury (CA), date unknown